Apply for Membership
Join the BC Co-op Association (BCCA) and take your co-operative, credit union or organization to the next level.
BCCA membership is open to co-operatives, credit unions and other organizations that support co-operatives in British Columbia.
To apply to the BCCA, simply download and complete the Membership-Application and send it to us along with a cheque for $10 to purchase one member share.
If you would like to apply jointly to the Upper Columbia Co-op Council and the BCCA, please use the UCCC/BCCA application form.
As per the BC Cooperative Association act, ownership of at least one membership share is a prerequisite for membership in a co-operative in British Columbia.
Upon approval, you will be invoiced for your first year’s dues and one member share ($10). Members must purchase one share in order to be eligible for membership.
Member shares are refundable should your organization choose to end its membership in BCCA.
Additional Application Information
- The person listed as the “Contact” (page 1) will be BCCA’s primary contact with your organization, and will receive any administration-related correspondence (including invoices).
- BCCA members must appoint at least one “Delegate” (page 2). Delegates vote on your organization’s behalf on any BCCA related matters.
- Appointment of “Alternate Delegate(s)” (page 2) is optional. Alternate delegates may vote on your organization’s behalf when your primary delegate(s) is/are unavailable.
- Members can appoint a number of Delegates and Alternate Delegates in accordance with the amount of dues paid annually.
- Contact, Delegate, and Alternate Delegate information and appointments can be changed at any time.
- Application forms can be mailed to us at the address listed here.