ACCT is the first community service cooperative for competency-based counsellors incorporated under the Cooperative Association Act of British Columbia and is home to counsellors across Canada, who demonstrate competency and excellence in the counselling profession.
What We Do:
- ACCT is a self-regulated competency-based professional association, registering counsellors with the designation of Registered Therapeutic Counsellor/Accredited Counsellor (RTC/AC), Master Therapeutic Counsellor (MTC) and Registered Counselling Supervisor (RCS).
- We represent members in the creation of a College for the regulation of counselling professionals in BC and Canada-wide.
- We protect the public by promoting a high standard of competency-based counselling by following a strict code of ethics and practice standards
- We offer quality professional development and excellent support from senior counsellors and supervisors
- We operate under the Cooperative Association Act, with full member participation and transparency
- We work to bring credibility and recognition to the counselling profession for competency-based counsellors
To cooperatively support excellence in competency-based counselling.
1892 West Broadway, Suite 200
Vancouver, BC V6J 1Y9
Toll Free: 1-844-369-ACCT (2228)