Information is power. The BC Co-op Association is building a collection of resources that explores the co-op business model and its impact on society and helps move the co-op sector forward.
Our Online Resources section features publications and study resources from trusted sources exploring a range of interesting and helpful co-op topics. This section includes the BC Co-op Association’s latest publication, the BC Co-operative Sector – Labour Market Environmental Scan, which we co-published in 2016, as well as an an engaging infographic reflecting an economic analysis of co-ops in Canada for 2010.
Co-op education is key to empowering people with the information they need to engage in the co-op sector. Our Co-op Education Programs section outlines the academic and non-academic co-op education programs in Canada, Canadian co-op research organizations, and international co-op education programs.
- Co-ops and Mutuals Canada – www.canada.coop
- CoopZone – www.coopzone.coop
- Industry Canada – Federal Co-op Policy: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/693.nsf/eng/h_00037.html
- Centre for Co-operative and Community-Based Economy – http://www.uvic.ca/research/centres/cccbe/
- Canadian & U.S. Food Co-op Directory – http://www.cooperativegrocer.coop/coops
- Canada Business – http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/
- Canadian Worker Co-op Federation – http://www.canadianworker.coop/