The BC Co-op Association (BCCA) is the knowledge and resource centre for co-ops and credit unions in BC. We understand how co-ops emerge, grow, and sustain themselves.
We’re passionate about the co-operative business model, and giving our members all the information, resources, connections and guidance they need to run successful co-operative businesses in any corner of the province.
By becoming a BCCA member, you’re supporting the movement we’re leading with our co-op sector partners to bring the co-op business model to the forefront and contribute to the transition of a social economy in BC.
WE’RE THE UMBRELLA ORGANIZATION FOR BC’S CO-OP SECTOR
- We’re the key provincial organization dedicated to supporting BC’s co-operatives, credit unions and sector stakeholders
- Since incorporating as a co-op in 2003, we’ve helped hundreds of new co-ops get off the ground, and provided many more established co-ops and credit unions with ongoing help and support
- Our team’s impressive depth of knowledge, co-op sector experience, extensive professional network and dedication to collaboration allow us to deliver exceptional service to every BCCA member
YOUR CO-OP COLLEAGUES, COLLABORATORS AND MENTORS ARE MEMBERS
- A BCCA membership opens the doors to relationships with co-op sector professionals who understand you
- We put you face-to-face with fellow co-op and credit union owners and sector stakeholders with varied experience who can provide invaluable insights, tried-and-true advice and mentorship
- We empower our members to connect, support and educate each other through our website, and at regular BCCA or partner events
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
- As a member services organization, we exist to serve our co-op and credit union members and co-op sector stakeholders so they can run successful co-op businesses
- Our financial model allow us to operate efficiently so we can dedicate our resources to providing you with maximum value for your membership through our programs and services, advocacy efforts, educational resources, and communications tools
- As your co-op business and the co-op sector evolves, so does the BCCA–regular communications with, and input from, our members allow us to stay on top of sector developments and adapt our service offerings for the current business climate
Be Part of the Movement to Transform BC’s Economy. Become a BCCA member today.