BCCA is the voice of a thriving co-op movement in B.C.
We speak on your behalf...
- to the provincial government - BCCA took the lead in creating the "community services co-operative" designation
- to the federal government - we successfully lobbied for the extension of the Co-op Development Initiative (CDI) program in 2008
- collectively with other provincial associations and Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada to influence national policy - we were successful in forming the Agricultural Co-op Development Initiative
- to emerging co-ops - through our Advisory Services program
- through research and publications such as the Elder Care report - view our publications here
- along with our partner organizations in the social economy
To view newsletters sent only to BCCA member organizations, click