BCCA Seeks Board Members… Are you passionate about the co-operative movement? Do you have ideas and experience that could help lead BCCA forward to its greatest potential? BCCA seeks board members… qualified individuals to serve on its board of directors -BCCA seeks board members… Do you have ideas and experience that could help lead BCCA forward to its greatest potential? You might be the perfect fit!
Volunteer Board members attend approximately 10 regular meetings a year. Dependent on your interest, skill, and background, there may be additional opportunities to be part of ad-hoc committees to support the association in serving our members and advocating for BC co-operatives. Please note, times have changed, don’t let location be your barrier – virtual meetings are ‘a thing’ at BCCA!
Individual Board members are always needed to represent particular interests such as:
- Knowledge of issues and trends that can help provide strategic direction
- Governance expertise, including leadership and governance policy skills
- Financial or legal expertise
- Community and co-op leaders who can bring their skills and acumen to ensure the association’s sustainable long-term future
- Passionate about the co-operative movement
Nominations must be received by noon on May 12, 2021. Please Include a short 50-word bio and a recent colour photo with your nomination form. The election will take place at the online AGM on June 4, 2021.
If you require any further information, please contact Marla Gagnier, Administration and Member Service Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.