Cultivating Co-ops is a free how-to guide to starting a co-operative in BC.
The comprehensive Cultivating Co-ops guide was developed by the BC Co-operative Association (BCCA) in collaboration with Vancity Credit Union, the Ontario Co-operative Association, and co-op development professionals. The guide is the first step in your co-op development journey, and will answer almost every question you may have about starting a co-op in BC.
The guide contains:
- Background information on co-ops, including the Co-op Principles, structures and types
- Details on how to start your co-op, with a checklist to help you work through the co-op development process
- Definitions of key co-op related terms
- A mini incorporation guide
- An outline of the must-have items in your co-op’s feasibility study and business plan
Get the guide
Request your copy of the guide today!