If you believe that co-ops are the future, help us spread the word!
The Co-op Champions program provides resources, training and network support for co-operative enthusiasts delivering co-op educational programming in community-based learning spaces. Co-op Champions are educators, co-op practitioners, students, academics, business leaders, community organizers and anyone else who is passionate about co-ops and has a relationship with a community that could benefit from learning about co-operatives. Co-op Champions help us reach a wider audience with our co-operative education program and plant seeds today for a stronger movement tomorrow.
What does it involve?
- Delivering workshops, webinars or other educational programming about co-ops in your local learning context.
- Facilitating connections with local learning centers to help us deepen co-op educational partnerships across the country and reach more learners.
- Helping to co-design shared teaching resources with BCCA, ACCA and other co-op champions.
- Optional participation in bi-monthly network discussions to share knowledge and support.
What support do we provide?
- Presentation and activity templates
- Tips and training for program delivery
- Ongoing support to adapt and deliver educational programming
- A network of knowledgeable folks from across the co-op sector and academia
MEET THE Co-OP CHAMPIONS!
Our Co-op Champions Network includes many experienced and knowledgeable co-op leaders, business specialists, educators and community members. If you would like to request a workshop with anyone in particular, please specify your request through the Co-ops in Schools page (for academic audiences) or the Co-op Education Services page (for co-op audiences).