Sponsors and Partners
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors and Partners!
Special thanks to CCEC Credit Union, CCIF, and Realize Strategies for being mentors!
Benefits for Sponsors
- RAISE AWARENESS of the co-op model and sector in British Columbia among youth and students by directly sharing your knowledge and experience as a mentor.
- ACTIVELY CONNECT co-op enterprises, credit unions, and co-op professionals to youth and inspire future generations to further develop the co-operative sector.
- PROVIDE MENTORSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT to students and young adults, and make lasting connections to your credit union or co-op.
“The program was great, and inspiring. I truly see the value in supporting a program like this as a mentor and as an organization.”
-Co-operative Housing Federation of BC
“We are often approached by employers and organizations about ways for them to better connect with our students, however these requests are typically focused solely on increasing brand awareness. Co-ops in Schools is different in that it takes a truly development approach to increasing awareness of the co-operative movement!”
-Manager, Career and Volunteer Services, SFU
“The Co-ops in Schools program provided an opportunity for our credit union to be involved within the school –generally something that we have not been able to accomplish – and with a clear objective of helping students learn about another business model. It is a positive step forward in helping schools understand that our motive is to assist in educating students about financial well-being.”
-Senior Vice President, Member and Community Engagement, Interior Savings Credit Union
BE A PART OF THE CHANGE!
We invite you and your co-op or credit union to be a part of the change to a more co-op literate generation and a stronger co-operative economy.
Please get in touch with our Program Manager, Lisa Furfaro, to discuss how you can participate in this innovative program and share your hard-earned sectoral knowledge.
Lisa Furfaro, Program Manager
Previous sponsors include:
- BC Libraries Co-op
- Devco – FWC Development Co-op
- Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Glen Valley Organic Farm Co-op
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Mount Lehman Credit Union
- Kootenay Boundary Food Producers Co-op
- Otter Co-op
- Realize Strategies
- Sustainability Solutions Group
- Terminal City Glass Co-op
- Victory Gardens Worker Co-op
- Wood Shop Worker Co-op