Cooperate Now Bootcamp
For the third year in a row, BCCA has partnered with Vancity and more than a dozen BC co-ops and credit unions in BC to launch Cooperate Now, an interactive business skills bootcamp for entrepreneurs or community members interested in building a co-op enterprise.
- We’re now accepting applications for this year’s Cooperate Now program, which will be held May 4 – 7, 2017 in Vancouver, BC. 2017 Cooperate Now Application
- Applications are now open and will be accepted until program registration is full. Program capacity is limited, to ensure an environment of engagement and dialogue.
- The cost to attend Cooperate Now is $250.
- Bursaries are available for individuals who need financial assistance to attend. See application for details.
We’re now accepting applications for this year’s Cooperate Now program,
which will be held May 4 – 7, 2017 in Vancouver, BC Apply Today!
What is Cooperate Now?
- A four-day intensive co-operative business education program
- Through interactive sessions, students connect with leaders from the vibrant co-operative sector in BC, including the BC Co-op Association, Vancity Credit Union, Mountain Equipment Co-op, the Co-operators Insurance Agencies, CCEC Credit Union, the BC Libraries Co-op, Modo, and many others
- Leaders take participants through the micro and macro levels of building a co-operative enterprise, and the advantages and challenges of different co-op models
Cooperate Now Benefits
We’re excited to offer all kinds of information and value to participants, including:
- An introduction to co-op enterprises
- Information about financing a co-op enterprise
- Connections to legal and financial services experts who are passionate about co-ops
- Details on marketing the co-op advantage
- Sessions with co-op entrepreneurs who can share their successes and failures
- Connections to potential mentors
- Networking opportunities with the BC Co-op Association network
- An interactive session to prepare a co-op business plan
For more information about this year’s Cooperate Now, please email email@example.com